VET FEE-HELP – For Existing Students Only
If you’re a current Sage student accessing VET-FEE HELP, you can read about important updates to the VET-FEE HELP scheme here.
To access further information click on the links below:
- Tell me more about VET FEE-HELP
- Show me a video about VET FEE-HELP
- What are my obligations under VET FEE-HELP?
- What must I know before I access the VET FEE-HELP loan scheme?
- What are the tuition fees for a VET unit of study?
- When would my census date be?
- How does Sage select and treat students?
- How does Sage look after my personal information?
- What would happen in the unlikely event that Sage ceases to provide my course of study?
- What if I have a complaint or a grievance?
- How can I transfer my enrolment to another class or a different campus?
- How can I defer my studies?
- How do I cancel my enrolment prior to census date?
- How do I apply for special consideration after my census date has passed?
Sage Institute of Child Care – it’s more than a job, it’s a rewarding career.